Thanks for visiting!
In 1993 the New Mexico Legislature passed the Alcohol Server Education Act.
The ASE Act was to mandate alcohol server certification training for anyone who plans to
work in the liquor industry throughout the State of New Mexico.
In class we cover:
1) The effects of alcohol on the body
2) How to determine visible signs of intoxication
3) New Mexico liquor law and how it affects servers and sellers
4) Checking IDs
5) New Mexico's DWI law and liabilities
6) Effects of alcohol in combination with other narcotics
7) Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (dangers of alcohol on the unborn fetus)
Upon completion of an exam at the end of class, students will leave with a Server Permit in hand and may start serving immediately at any licensed premise throughout the entire State of New Mexico.
My name is James Arenivar, Professional Training Specialist for the Retail Liquor Industry of New Mexico. I have been teaching alcohol server classes in New Mexico since 2001.
In 2004 my territory expanded to include all of Southwest New Mexico.
I currently teach classes weekly in Las Cruces and once a month in Alamogordo, Deming, and Truth or Consequences.
Private classes are available at your location. There is a class minimum and I only need at least two weeks notice to set up the class.
I look forward to seeing you soon!!